Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait, NY and Saudi Arabia with more than 1000 members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Cost Controller to be based in Dubai, UAE.
As a cost controller, you are primarily responsible for calculating costs of food and beverage items and responsible for the short and long-term planning of the F&B controlling and pricing aspects. Additionally, responsible to record information and produce control reports periodically to help maintain a suitable inventory of food and beverage items for the entire company.
- Develop and maintain a system of financial internal controls
- Manage closing of books and preparation of Cost Control Reports as company standards
- Analyze and interpret financial reports, identify trends and make recommendations where necessary
- Review and evaluate efficiency of Food & Beverage Kitchens by developing a system of standard costing for menu items
- Audit kitchen stores & stocks consumption for misuse or deviations from standard costs
- Organize inventories in coordination with relevant departments
- Develop and maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, catalogued and access is available for authorized persons only
- Must have ERP experience (preferably Dynamics)
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.