The Security Department at Expo 2020 is mandated to prepare, deliver and ensure that the appropriate security solution is in place at all phases of the programme including Construction, Event Delivery and legacy through a guest focused, risk-based approach that sets out to provide best-in-class security. The Expo Airspace Security(EAS) function is to secure the occupation of Expo2020 Airspace through integration with internal and external stakeholders, providing policies and procedures, restrictions and authorized permits for all requested Airspace activities at Expo2020 Airspace will include but will not be limited to de-conflicting operations of drones, helicopters, falcons, fireworks, kites, balloons, lasers, light shows etc.
The role of the Assistant Relationship Manager (Internal/External)– Expo Airspace Security (EAS) is to provide administrative support and coordination including System Management against functional activities against goals and objectives for both prevent and event phases.
– Assist the Deputy Head – EAS to administrate and coordinate activities of the EAS function on a day to day basis, ensuring the efficient delivery of service including maintaining high rapport relationship with Internal and External stakeholders;
- Maintain EAS management system coordination and data entry;
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation, plans and report to keep up to dates records on deliverables for both pre-event and event phases;
- Coordinate day to day tasks, such as administration activities to support functional requirements;
- Provide project status on deliverables to the deputy head – EAS, ensuring alignment and with business requirements;
– Support the Deputy Head – EAS, ensure effective integration with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle issues and rectify where appropriate and within the role scope. Escalate for appropriate action to the line where needed.
4+ years of work experience, as well as:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Relations or other relevant discipline;
- Understanding of project management principles and planning;
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral in Arabic and English;
- Strong Planning and Organization skills;
- Demonstrated Research skills;
- IT literate, in particular with Excel, and its formulas.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.