The Protocol department conducts the full event planning cycle and monitors protocol requirements for events across the organisation’s divisions. The department’s core activities include scoping, planning and managing Expo 2020 Protocol events and specific events in the lead up to Expo 2020.
The Manager Protocol Zones & Operations will develop and service strategies and operations to support VVIP and Protocol Guest requirements across the expo site prior to and during the Expo 2020 Dubai. The role of the Manager Zones & Operations is to assist the Protocol Head in the implementation of the protocol operations and management of the specific zones, ensuring a world-class Protocol experience for all its stakeholder during Expo 2020 event time. Manage Protocol activities within the expo zones to ensure Expo 2020 provides the highest international standards. This position will be responsible to communicate and coordinate the protocol activities within the specific zones under the continuous exchange of information with all relevant departments leads from time to time.
- Organization and coordination of protocol spaces across all zones within the expo2020 site;
- Coordination of advisory services for Expo 2020 Dubai leadership in respect of ceremonial and protocol related matters;
- Develop appropriate policies and procedures in respect of site movement and accreditation of members of the VVIP, VIP guest group;
- Lead and provide support, coordination, advice and assistance to relevant governmental organisations in respect of visits by VVIP, VIP and other defined guest categories;
- Develop, implement and coordinate protocol training guidelines for paid and volunteer staff in respect of protocol matters;
- Lead protocol zone team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports;
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues;
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs;
- Embed culture and vision Expo2020 by role-modelling organizational behaviors through performance management, feedback and coaching.
6+ years of experience in high level protocol organizational roles, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills:
- A Bachelors degree within a relevant field;
- Relevant diplomatic, management & operational capabilities. Approachable, active listening skills and encourages growth and team work with the department and organization;
- Confident, capable collaborative manager, with exceptional attention to detail and time management;
- Project management, financial and planning management skills;
- Strong communications skills, Collaborative, Cultural sensitivity, Negotiation skills, Creative and innovative;
- Strong planning and organizing skills
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.