The core purpose of the role is to handle 4PL operations in a challenging & dynamic environment and ensure consistent service delivery to our customer as per agreed service levels.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
- Primary contact focal to customer for all operational queries/issues & exceptions
- Efficiently handle the work assigned while ensuring high operational efficiency.
- Coordinating with multiple vendors to drive, monitor, report & improve vendor performance including 2PLs & 3PLs at various origin/destination sites.
- Manage 4PL E2E operations and inventory management activities. Timely and accurate data management.
- Maintain healthy customer relationship to assist in maintaining and growing the existing business.
- Timely and accurate shipping documentation & reporting of information
- Working closely with remote offices & teams to ensure swift flow of information between both offices to upkeep customer deliverables.
- Maintain proactive coordination with customer, vendors and other Maersk offices to process the shipments on time.
- Focus on process improvement internally as well as from customer’s front
- Ensure KPIs are achieved against target
Key Performance Indicators
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensuring Maersk KPIs agreed with the customer are achieved consistently
- Good analytical skills to bring in process improvements
- Data Accuracy & Timeliness
- Vendor Performance Management
- Good knowledge of Shipping operations and related documentation processes
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
We are looking for
- Minimum 2 years of experience in 4PL/freight forwarding/Shipping/OCE Export operations
- Bachelor’s degree