He/she contributes to the development of his/her brand in terms of promotion, event planning, business analysis and new product development for the brand’s established stores.
- Lead brands’ growth, develop new brands geographically and expand existing brands in new markets based on a market commercial analysis.
- Visit and inspect stores in order to ensure proper functioning of the operation and the correct pricing and display of the merchandise; coordinate with Window Dressers their schedules and work plans.
- Select collection products in accordance with market trends and analyze the market segment at which the store product is aimed, along with prices and competition to provide brand related reports and data as requested.
- Coordinate activities of merchandising departments to obtain optimum eĸciency of operations with minimum cost in order to maximize profits
- Ensure the terms, conditions and rules of the franchise and lease agreements are duly implemented and respected.
- Plan and organize events, prepare promotions, sales and special collection for the brand in coordination with the Marketing department and the suppliers in order to maximize sales of the brand.
- Coordinate with Senior Brand Manager and Country Manager to set the budget of the season, and verify that standards for sales, rotation and loss are established
- Plan layout of stock room, warehouse and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight and related factors of items stored in order to facilitate stock control and sales inventory.
- Proactively put in place action plans when targets are not reached, and take full ownership and accountability over the shops P&L account.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staī are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in similar environment.
- Fluency in English; Spanish, Italian or French is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us