HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Developing, managing & completing regional CS projects that will contribute to improved service levels, business growth, increased efficiencies and consequently reduced costs.
- Liaise with other functions to analyze customer feedback and develop programs effective for improved customer experience.
- Overall Regional CS team management: Disciplinary, appraisals, holidays, absences.
- Arranging training for & coaching all staff to ensure CS staff can provide top class customer experience.
- Measuring the adherence of CS teams to Customer Service strategic vision, working processes, business standards, CS KPIs, cost management & CNWC.
- Working with CS Managers to generate a robust framework to improve our end to end process, identifying & implementing improvement plans per country / area / unit, as required.
- Representing CS needs to the business that will improve cross-functional / departmental working & will lead to efficiency & service level optimisation.
- Managing A-IMEA CS structural & non structural cost budget.
- Running regular OTC process audits to detect gaps & then rolling out required gap closure initiatives.
- Working proactively to ensure all A-IMEA SHE objectives are achieved, whilst ensuring customer service teams operate in compliance with SHE regulations.
- Focusing on eliminating & minimizing root causes of customer complaints, especially those related to customer service topics.
- Credit notes to be monitored, with Supply Chain related root causes being addressed with necessary improvement actions and systematically reduced & eliminated.
- Conceptualizing & improving the efficiency of our service offering to customers, by deploying automatic order entry tools such as EDI’s & automatic portals, optimizing frequency of deliveries to customers & ensuring first time right customer communication.
- Deliver customer experience improvements measured by contact reduction (volume of calls/chats/emails to customer service) and customer satisfaction.
- Launching new and innovative channels for customer service including social media.
- Managing escalations and suggestions from Customer Service agents.
- Assisting Customer Service agents with technical and knowledge support.
- Track record of solving complex problems.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience working with business intelligence tools
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field with excellent academic results
- At least 10 years of management experience in the Customer Service or Customer Experience field
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly.
- A true entrepreneur.
- Customer obsession in everything you do.
- Excellent people and time management skills with great attention to detail.
- Strong client facing and communication skills.
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies don’t ask for money.