Abbott Division : Medical Devices – Diabetes Care
Reporting to : Regional Manager-Scientific and Medical Affairs
Main Purpose of Job :
Create and sustain the connections with scientific community develop and advance advocacy among-st targeted Key Opinion Leaders, and support establishing excellent clinical use practices, training, application, and on-going support to healthcare professionals.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Communicate clinical messaging and scientific information on ADC products to key customers and to the broader external audience in assigned region
- Identify, develop and maintain professional relationships with KOLs, HCPs, and professional organizations that are of commercial and research relevance.
- KOL engagement, key account medical support, training and other assigned activities
- Facilitate scientific engagement, discussion and medical information
- Responsible for extensive collection of information in the assigned territory related to existing knowledge gaps, scientific data gaps and clinical care gaps.
- Implement and support training programs, coordinate activities, information, and resources with other personnel.
- Attend key regional and national scientific and medical meetings.
- Ensure compliance with applicable local and global laws, regulations, guidelines and ADC policies and procedures
- Reports on regular basis to management on progress and follow-up of projects
- Allow all Abbott procedures and processes at work.
Required Qualifications :
- Based in Middle East & GCC Countries.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific /medical field; preferred Master’s degree in a scientific /medical / health care field
- 2 years experience as of MSL or similar essential, in related therapeutic area (Diabetes)
- Demonstrated experience in KOL, HCP or medical community management
- Knowledge of procedures and policies
- Organizational skills and experience of high level of implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working in a multi-national/cultural environment
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Should be Flexible with traveling
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us