The role of the Sales and Logistics Coordinator will include, but not limited to the following:
- Order handling, invoicing and shipping
- Handle orders
- Enter order and handle order change management
- Check credit limits and other possible hurdles
- Plan shipment date according to availability, holidays, delivery stops, customer wishes etc.,
- Maintain order portfolio in sales statistic
- Book shipments (air freight or courier)
- Invoice orders in Navision
- Follow up on shipments, e.g. central problem solving point of contact between shipping Organize Manage stock of local repairs and warranty replacement of Dubai Office.
- Marketing support in Arabic language, For Marketing Materials, Social Media…etc
- Marketing Materials stock management and manage supply to distributors.
- Identify items and PNs asked for
- Inform and update on shipment status
- Adjust orders
- Check stock availability of specific items
- Upload pricelists
- Interface with purchasing, production and marketing.
The Successful Applicant
For the role of Sales and Logistics Coordinator the ideal candidate must have the following:
- Atleast 3 – 5+ years of experience in logistics coordination in Pharma or FMCG industries
- Must be fluent in written and spoken Arabic. Fluency is French is an advantage
- Should have good organisation skills and ability to multitask
- Good IT knowledge of different ERPs such as Navision, Oracale or SAP