Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. Bosch Middle East has its headquarters in Dubai and representative offices in Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Lebanon and Pakistan. With over a hundred associates from more than 25 different nationalities, we operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools, Building Technologies, Thermo Technology and Drive & Control technology.
As an intern in the Legal area, you will be living an exciting and stimulating learning-on-the-job experience for 6 months, with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects, in our Legal department in Dubai.Your contribution to something big
- Support legal counsel in reporting activities
- Preparation of files and documents for internal meetings
- Assist the legal counsel in drafting documents/contracts
- Checking external law firm invoices and initiating the internal processes for approval
- Legal research on laws and cases
- General support for all activities of the legal department.
What distinguishes you
- Bachelor in law, Masters in law is a plus
- At least 1 year experience as a lawyer in any of the jurisdictions, UAE experience is a plus
- Must hold valid UAE residency
- Fluent English, Arabic is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Word, Excel & Power Point
- Ability to work under pressure, proactive and can take initiative
- Ability to analyse situations & think from a customer oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical insurance, sports and health opportunities, on-site parking, pantry facilities, access to local public transport, recreation room.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us