Aim of job:
- NTS Delivery
- Freight, demurrage/detention, duties and handling spend
- Transportation Leadtimes
- Vehicle Utilization
- Overview day to day operations, resolving issues, ensuring that orders are delivered to Hub Distribution Centre and customers in a perfect manner (on time, in full, no damages, correct documents).
- Work with 3PL vendors, ensuring that they deliver the services as per the terms agreed (contracts, quality agreements, SLAs, SOPs):
- Customs brokerage
- Freight audit
- Budget management:
- Develop and maintain robust tracking of freight, demurrage/detention and duty spend, perform data analysis to spot emerging issues and develop bottom up budgets based on planned activity.
- Maintain and monitor freight rates and evaluate ad hoc rates
- Maintain full visibility of shipments for all inbound/outbound cargo to ensure minimal leadtime and demurrage/detention expense
- Ensure that we maintain a high level of trade compliance (HS codes, duty rates, INCO terms etc)
- Ensure on-time payment of 3PL vendors
- Initiate improvement projects, design processes and perform process health checks throughout the Supply Chain which result in improved
- Fluent in English
- Level of Education: Bachelors Degree, preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics.
- More than 5 years’ experience in a Supply Chain function within an FMCG or Food & Beverage industry.
- Need to understand warehousing and distribution concepts, language and best practices
- Experience working with quantitative & qualitative numbers and creating reports.
- Team leader
- Process oriented
- Expert in Excel, skilled enough in Word and Power Point
- Fluent in Arabic
- Courses in Supply Chain/Logistics
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in logistics and customs clearance procedures
- Prior experience within the AMET cluster and distributor based models
- Ownership DNA: Self-starter, results driven & self-motivated.
- Simple & Sharp Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Acts as Risks/Opportunities Radar.
- Continuous Improvement Mind-set: PLAN, DO, CHECK & ACT (PDCA) approach to business, Analyses gaps, identifies root causes and process gaps, Initiates and executes actions.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: thrives under pressure, has the drive to act beyond his comfort zone whenever required.
- Collaboration: Win-Win Mindset, builds collaborative business relationships internally and externally.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (8608)
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us