Contract Length: 2 years
Start date: August 2020
Develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. Facilitate learning by establishing relationship with pupils, and by their organization of learning resources and the classroom-learning environment.
Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Assess and record progress and prepare pupils for examinations. By linking pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and developing ways to encourage it further, and challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
- Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum
- US teaching license OR Professional Certification for Elementary Education.
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards, Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
- Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Preferably with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval for UAE based candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Bachelor’s (Required)