- You will need to be in your penultimate year of study
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic.
- Must be able to do a full-time 3 months internship.
- Passion for Technology.
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word)
Cloud Computing is revolutionizing Information Technology. Since 2006, AWS has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. On this paid AWS Internship Program we will give you the chance to take on unique projects, enabling you to impact with the skills and knowledge we help you develop, and encourage you to build and innovate. Alongside this you will be a supported member of our internship community, and have access to mentoring, coaching and other learning opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in business development/sales and helping customers transform their businesses using AWS technology.
Overview of the Internship Role
- Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon Culture.
- Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
- Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
- Present the AWS value and positioning of solutions to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
- Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
- Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
- Strong interest in a technology sales career.
- Willingness to learn and willingness to fail, but always willing to try.
- Comfortable collaborating with extended teams
- Skilled in prospecting techniques.
- Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
EU Student Programs Team
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us