Lead Project Finance Analyst
Regular / Permanent
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Plot S20143, PO Box No. 261939
Jebel Ali, DUBAI
United Arab Emirates
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world’s biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
Required education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, controlling or accounting (or equivalent)
- Minimum 8 years finance experience (project accounting /controlling/commercial finance or similar) with increasing responsibilities
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP and Project Systems is an advantage;
- Advanced Excel user – strong Excel skills in data compilation and aggregation;
- Experience with Multinational Financial support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous project finance or commercial finance experience is preferred
- IFRS or US GAAP or local GAAP knowledge, CPA ACCA or equivalent
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex issues
- Strong analytical skills: able to clearly link financial results to operational;
- Self confidence with strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in the given framework
- French is an advantage as a second language
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines;
- Proven track record of adapting changes
- Tableau system knowledge.
- Experience with SAP implementation is an advantage
What will you be doing?
Tasks and responsibilities:
Partnering with operations to deliver regional growth and execution
1. Operational partnership – Drive profitable growth of project business by providing analysis of results and reporting key metrics while advising the Project management team financial impact of risks and opportunities, as well as recommending actions.
2. Controllership – Make sure financial result of the portfolio is reliable including revenue and cost recognition and balance sheet. Liaise with external auditors related to project finance portfolio and legal entity related duties. Support outsourced accounting team with account reconciliation as needed.
3. Process Improvement – Lead efforts on integrating analytical processes, with focus on keeping the operating teams connected to their financial targets whilst reducing any manual finance touch points. Develop and improve Finance reporting and Management reporting tools, budgeting and forecasting. Support business transition to the common ERP platform (SAP) and integration of the different business units.
4. Financial planning – Lead order, revenue, cash and cost forecasts and yearly planning. Provide variance walks between plan and actuals, explain as sold as delivered financial results. Forecast and validate payroll of the project organization. Consolidate and analyze business results.
5. Commercial finance – Partner with sales and proposal team to find best commercial terms including but not limited to payment security, billing milestones, payment terms, tax risks and provide guidance on order recognition rules.
6. Act on any other ad hoc business requirements
Compensation: Annual 0.00 – 0.00 AED
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us