Events Manager – Middle East and Turkey
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Organize and manage world class events while ensuring unique customer and brand experiences.
You are responsible for
- Deliver all types of events at market level (internal, thought leadership, customer and proprietary events, tradeshows) for all Market needs
- Delivering world class customer experience on time and on budget; aligned with strategy
- Aligning global experience marketing strategy with local objective and targets
- Drive innovative experiences while ensuring consistency with the Philips strategy and Brand
- Ensure all Philips ‘brands and products/solutions’ are represented based on audience profile, interest and competitive strategy and sales and corporate strategy
- Generate high quality leads, pipeline and correlate revenue to support growth
- Ensure measurement is put in place for clear KPI measurement (qualitative and quantitative) for all types of events
- Make use of the resources events COE offers as a shared service such as the EMT, Digital Marketing Storefront, Design service etc.
- Ensure that each event has a clearly defined role as a key business enabler in customer decision journey (CDJ)
You are a part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of experience managing large events and processes across a complex organization
- Experience and strong ability to interact and influence stakeholders, including C-level
- Experience in Healthcare or Technology B2B, B2G Events preferred.
- Project management and organization skills and ability to lead internal and external resources (Event Vendor/Agencies)
- Practice in developing plans to measure and evaluate event success.
- Excellent communication in English both verbal and written; Arabic knowledge is a preference.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs. In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us