In this role you will ensure that the cleaning schedule for public area is followed and control the quality of cleanliness & hygiene including Health and Safety aspects. Attending ad hoc alerts of spillage and other incidents and ensure H&S actions are applied at all time.
- Responsible for delivering the guest experience by consistently meeting the highest standards of cleanliness, efficiency and guest satisfaction throughout all public areas of the Hotel, indoor and outdoor.
- Cross checks all public bathrooms hygiene status and takes immediate action.
- To be hands on and support the Public Area Cleaners in executing the tasks whenever needed.
- Follow the Deep Cleaning schedule and Night Cleaning schedule and ensures it is actions.
- Keeps the car park and external facilities in presentable status.
- Ensure effective departmental and interdepartmental communication throughout the Resort, working with counterparts to streamline operations and to enhance the guest experience
- Respond to all guest requests and concerns in a timely and empathetic manner, making decisions relative to appropriate compensation in lieu of inconvenience.
Health & Safety:
To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself and of other persons who may be affected through your work activities.
To cooperate with and support the LEGOLAND Dubai Management to allow the business to fulfill its legal responsibilities through:
- Following reasonable instruction related to health & safety.
- Reporting dangerous situations or deficiencies in health & safety arrangements.
- To only use work equipment in accordance with training.
- To not interfere or misuse anything provided for the purposes for health & safety.
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- 1 – 3 years of successful experience in housekeeping or similar role
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us