HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Provides daily solutions regarding warehousing and distribution to customer service
- Monitoring and controlling inbound-outbound deliveries, Stock Transfer Order (STO), EDI flow between 3PL system and SAP
- Investigating and doing RCA of customer complains
- Driving success by focusing on KPIs and process maps
- Communicates and follow-up on urgent deliveries
- Open order pending to be GR/GI
- Picking and loading backlog in warehouse
- Stock accuracy
- Loading on time & on quantity
- Management of returns
- Should have experience in Logistics
- Qualification: Graduate
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us