HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage customers in with Industrial Polyurethane (PU) application business single handedly
- Establish relationship with ongoing clients and obtain new prospects and leads
- Generate new enquires, work out technical solution, prepare commercial pricing offer, finalize & execute orders for Injection and spray based Polyurethane Foams in construction as well as industries
- Engage in technical discussions with potential clients through demonstrations and presentations
- Engage actively with product development department and Technical customer service department for extension of existing product / new product development
- Troubleshoots problems regarding products provided in support with Technical customer service department
- Ensure approval of products and materials at required ministries, government agencies and consulting offices as assigned
- Attend on regular basis meetings held with company management according to schedule distributed
- Bachelor Degree from one of the related subjects such as Chemical Engineering, Polymer or Civil Engineering
- Minimum 5 or 6 years of experience in similar position
- Exposure to the similar industry in multinational organization is required
- Good knowledge of MS Office
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer. If an author of a job advert on Our App asks for money please report it to us