Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
- Inspects site conditions to ensure suitability for the designed permanent works.
- Give practical advise on constructional matters.
- Inspect construction, including temporary, works to ensure compliance with approved methods and contract requirements.
- Maintain records of inspections, work executed, etc.
- Direct Inspectors and ensure performance.
- Assist in or measure work done when required.
- Observe site safety procedures.
- Assist in preparation of “as-built” drawings.
- Assist with inspection of completed works, prepare sang lists and handover to operating authority.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/Structural Engineering with 4-7 years related construction supervision experience on roads, bridges and utilities projects. Entry level may also be considered if candidate holds bachelor’s degree.
- Preferably with related work experience in Dubai, UAE or GCC in an engineering consulting firm.
- Knowledge and experience using computer software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly with management and staff.
- Commitment to safe work practices.
_Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.