- MBA graduate from top business school
- Proven track record of delivering projects within scope, time, budget and quality
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successfully delivering quantifiable results.
- Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action
- Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate product performance in an unbiased fashion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as the ability to establish credibility with stakeholders inside and outside of the organization, including business and technical owners at various levels
- Add Logistics/Transportation background (it is not a preffered one)
- A passion for developing best in class customer delivery experience
- A track record of delivering results – improving service while reducing costs
- Strong bias for action, with willingness to roll up sleeves and get things done
- An analytical approach to measuring/optimizing performance, with ability to apply analytical and statistical problem solving skills
- Ability to influence peers and stakeholders at all levels
Highly tech-literate, with ability to learn new systems quickly
Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage multiple priorities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Fluent in English and Arabic
Willingness to travel (10% – 20%)
The Business Program Manager will cover all aspects of business management of Amazon Hub locations in the United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia, with a primary focus on: 1) Business Governance (planning and control), 2) Customer Insights & Analytics and 3) Driving Business Scaling.
The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners – including technology, marketing, business intelligence, logistics, business development, carrier management, Customer Service, PR & Legal.
The Business Program Manager will be involved in all phases of Amazon Hub Program life cycle, ranging from Design (e.g. acting as “Voice of the Business” with Product/Tech team) to Launch (e.g. revising product roadmap, UAT, training strategy, PR& communication) from Ramp-Up after launch (e.g. working with country leaders to enable fast scaling) to Control (e.g. collaborating with Finance for variance analysis, P&L review) and Customer Insights (e.g. identifying better opportunities to better serve Amazon Hub Customers).
The Business Program Manager must be both analytical and creative, seeking out ways to improve Customer experience and executing on those ideas. Strong interpersonal skills are also important as the position will have frequent interaction with senior leadership at Amazon and partner companies.
The Business Program Manager will:
- Define, scope and partner with others to deliver key strategic initiatives for the UAE and KSA Amazon Hub Customers
- Manage the entire program from strategic planning to tactical execution by working closely with operations, marketing and other key stakeholders in the company
- Own various elements of the EU 3P PuP program (volume forecasting, network planning and P&L)
- Drive business goals of growth and profitability
- Work with the product team to design and implement new feature requests, influencing the product roadmap
- Monitor performance of delivery partners and escalate issues as needed
- Conduct monthly variance analysis and P&L review with Finance
- Own monthly, weekly and quarterly business reviews for Amazon Hub with senior leadership
- Conduct Customer Insights and Competitive Landscape Research and Analysis
- Define capacity strategy plans to mitigate risk of late deliveries in Peak
- Identify and execute on opportunities for improving customer experience
- Lead and participate in strategic projects, including new product and feature launches, process improvements, and geographic expansion
- Promote and develop an environment which is receptive and adaptable to business change
- Experienced with statistical (descriptive, inductive) analysis
- Six Sigma or Lean certification
- Please submit your CV in English
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.