- Bachelor´s degree
- 4-6 years of marketing, brand advertising, media sales, and/or digital advertising experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Able to utilize Sales CRM tools such as Salesforce or like program.
- Strong ability to independently deliver against short term immediate goals and long term strategic objectives.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication.
- Strong attention to detail with a data driven approach to providing solutions.
- Strong analytical abilities.
- Bi-lingual (Arabic & English)
Would you like to become part of a highly innovative and rapidly growing team? We are seeking a strong Ad Sales Account Executive to drive the success and continued growth of Amazon Advertising. Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions—including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads—leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
You will be responsible for selling our advertising solutions and driving sales across multiple platforms to mid-to-large brand and performance advertisers and their agencies. Through a consultative approach, you’ll offer advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, our programmatic network, and other Amazon platforms.
Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment. If you are ready to deliver strategic advertising solutions to your clients – apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand Amazon’s advertising opportunities and tools to help build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers and deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to them.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients and advertising agencies.
- Drive deals to closure in a new business environment and retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Work closely and partner with internal teams, for example retail, account management, marketplace etc.
- Understand and learn about the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings.
- Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly quota goals.
- Master’s degree
- Ability to interact with a broad set of businesses and presenting both over the phone and in person
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- 3+ years selling programmatic and/or data driven ad products or platforms
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.