Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
Join a team of commercial finance professionals to support finance decisions with one of Honeywell businesses. You will play a part to support financial landscape, speed, quality and cost efficiency thru budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and reporting. You will play an important role in managing financial performance and implementing finance strategies to achieve committed business performance. You will support Honeywell business leaders and support to drive finance initiatives and decisions. You will also play important part to identify trends and developments in competitive environments and support the management outcome decisions.
- Leading and driving regional Annual Operating Plan processes submission to the Leadership team.
- Work closely with Global Fire and META HBT Leadership team to define appropriate KPI’s, partner with other key stakeholders to achieve profitable growth.
- Support the STRAP (5 years strategic plan) process from a financial perspective.
- Engage daily with the regional functional leaders to identify risks and opportunities for the business and achieve business commitments (revenue, productivity, costs, working capital).
- Perform market, customer and product analysis to proactively identify new business opportunities and potential risks to future business.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance of financial statements and controls.
- Build and Maintain strong financial reporting processes (MOR, OEF, Indirect)
- Provide pro-active business analysis to support META leadership with decision making.
- Review large deals quotation to ensure profitability
- Review payment term extension request
- Manage & develop finance talents to ensure strong organization capability and sustainability
You Must Have
- Minimum BS Degree, MA Degree preferred
- Extensive experience within a Finance Manager role within a multinational company
- Professional qualification such as ACCA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus
- Technical Expertise in Finance and Financial Analysis
- Strategic thinker who possesses solid business acumen and is able to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to synthesize information and proved senior leadership with necessary information to make a strategic decision
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Demonstrated Ability to Influence Senior Leadership
- Operations Experience or Demonstrated Knowledge is required
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communications Skills
- Strong Leadership Skills
- JOB ID: req200077
- Category: Finance
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.