Posted Date: Apr 1 2020
To ensure GSK corporate compliance, risk & governance programs including internal controls are effectively implemented and reflect enterprise oversight. To lead simplification & process improvement initiatives in finance. To lead the finance One ERP projects implementation within Gulf.
Stewardship & Compliance
- Ensuring full monitoring & compliance of all P2P, O2C transactions.
- Conduct testing and monitoring of varying complexity; evaluate internal controls framework (ICF) and describe current conditions, processes and practices; recommend effective and efficient improvements in internal controls within different finance units such as O2C, R2R, P2P, Tax & Treasury etc.
- Support the development and implementation of key compliance related initiatives (e.g. documentation, training, monitoring, reporting), with input from & collaboration with other internal stakeholders, including the commercial, E2E supply team, Cx, HR and/or IT, as required.
- Responsible for finance management monitoring, document the audit findings, recommendations, discuss with the functions to agree on the proposed corrective & preventive action plans and delegate responsibilities to related staff.
- Lead ICF champion from LOC. Liaise with EY for IBM & region for specific Projects, follow up & supervise implementation of proposed action plan for improvement. Act as CAPA coordinator relating to management monitoring or any other audit.
- Liaise with Deloitte in their routine audits, SOX compliance, follow up & supervise implementation of proposed action plan for improvement.
- Ensure that Finance SOPs are updated in line with GSK Policies including GSK Finance Manual. Also provide oversight to ensure that Finance operations are in compliance with local statutory requirements, GSK policies and regulations.
- Responsible for VAT submissions & roll out in other Gulf countries when applicable.
- Conduct JDE master file review with P2P, O2C & procurement and JDE access review with central IT/JDE team.
- Ensure finance risks are being thoroughly monitored, mitigated, documented and escalated where required through RMCB.
Process Improvement & Projects
- Lead process improvement initiatives and implement plans.
- Lead one ERP roll out & implementation project from Gulf.
- Ensuring deliveries of the objectives/Monthly tasks as per agreed timelines.
- Full responsibility financial compliance agenda.
- Ensure all the SOP’s are in place, updated properly rolled out as well as frequent training of relevant stakeholders.
- Continuously reviewing all the processes & suggesting improvements across all the sections of finance.
- Full responsibility of ongoing and upcoming finance/enterprise projects.
Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Business Knowledge
- Driving Partnerships
- Questioning and Challenging
- Communicating for Results
- Technical Expertise
- Customer Driven
- Team Player
- Optimistic – High Flyer
Specialized Knowledge/Technical Skills
- Qualification: CIMA/ACCA/CA having at least 5 years experience.
- Strong in controls, risk management & compliance, communication skills & stakeholder management.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, power point & presentation skills.
- ERP Experience (JDE & SAP, or other system).
- Project management.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.