Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
In an effort to reinforce the EMEAI Airlines Customer Business Team (CBT), we are presently looking for a leader with a proven track record who will play a key role in the execution of the CBT’s strategic objectives both in the short term as well as in the long term.
The successful candidate will be the Customer Business Manager (CBM) responsible for managing a portfolio of key aftermarket customers within the MENA region and specifically focused on the Middle East. Additional customers may be added to this portfolio as key growth initiatives come to fruition.
- Leadership / Relationship
- Develop professional relationships with customer senior leadership, decision-makers, stakeholders, and influencers
- Thoroughly understand the customers’ business and strategic direction in order to identify opportunities that profitably grow Honeywell’s business
- Provide timely communications that consistently, accurately, and effectively present details, actions, and status to organizational leadership and audiences
- Adhere to a rigorous, timely Management Operating System (MOS) and establish regular Management Operating Reviews (MORs)
- Financial Management
- Integrate clear plans for the relationship building, risk mitigation, and opportunity capture required to advance / grow the customer business
- Deliver on AOP and STRAP commitments, including revenue, operating income (margin), and working capital (cash) performance
- Drive with the credit-and-treasury-services team a timely accounts receivable process with 95% or better alignment to payment targets
- Business Management
- Support the Finance team with a timely and accurate detailed forecasting MOS in order to support the SRO process.
- In partnership with C&PS, baseline as necessary Operator Support Improvement requirements (issue characterization, root-cause-and-corrective-actions, & targets) and facilitate successful execution of the associated plan
- Business Development (Pursuits / Sales / Growth)
- Drive new business
- Ensure effective coordination with the management, sales, L&C, and other team members needed to win new business
- Provide guidance on complex pursuits, capture short-cycle orders, lead / support retrofit-modification-upgrade opportunities, and facilitate contracts finalization
- Deliver on year-over-year growth, profitability, and win rate objectives
- Act as a decision point for marketing, pricing, capturing, and contracting new customer business
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering, business or operations or equivalent.
- Business & General Aviation experience
- Previous business experience, including but not limited to business management, engineering, sales, operations, finance, contracts, customer support
- Green belt certification
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Masters Degree or MBA
- Previous customer business leadership experience
- Black Belt certification
- PMP certification
- Proven track record of effective customer management and interface
- Working knowledge of business and financial fundamentals (ex. profit-&-loss analysis, investment analysis, balance sheet, pursuit financials summary)
- Knowledge of the fundamental functional principles associated with optimising business performance in cooperation with M&PM, sales, engineering, ISC, and C&PS
- Ability to make sound decisions and take quick action to ensure execution
- JOB ID: req201246
- Category: Sales
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.