- UAE National with a family book
- You obtained or are working towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed.
- You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern which may include nights and weekends.
- You speak fluent English.
- Though not required, it’s even better if you have previous work experience.
We are seeking Emirati graduates to join Amazon as Graduate Area Managers in our fulfilment and operations network in the UAE. These are positive, self-motivated individuals with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business sense. This is a permanent position from day one.
What will you be doing?
You will be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
In this position, you will take care of a team or a process as soon as you start. This kind of opportunity isn’t often presented to graduates fresh out of university. At Amazon, however, we trust the people we hire and provide plenty of support to help to set you up for success. Our culture is very learn-by-doing oriented; you will take control of your career.
Leading by example, you’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while progressively driving progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you lead.
You’ll exercise sound judgement, making sure progress and targets are realistic and achievable. And it’ll be worth it; the impact you could have, within one of the world’s biggest, most innovative companies, won’t go unnoticed. With us, you can have a hand in creating the future of operations and logistics.
Alongside positive leadership, the ideal Area Manager keeps the bigger picture goals in mind:
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work.
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality.
- You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities.
- And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes.
· You obtained or are working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or scientific field
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.