- Drives Quality outcomes, champions Change management and is accountable for governance of a Portfolio as a Technology leader
- Strong Leadership of both the Domain Architects Community and Cross-Domain Communities. Mentors Domain Architects and Local Architects whilst growing the Cross-Domain Solution Architecture Community. Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating and cross group collaboration.
- Creates a high performing team through participating in resource and capacity planning mechanisms to hire/re-skill or adjust resource levels for optimal efficiency and capacity within the Domain.
- Participates alongside team in Opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions/design in line with Microsoft strategy. Delivers against a Practice plan, ensuring that predictable and healthy business results are achieved.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- A proven ability to play a key role in partnering with other roles across the organization to deliver business results,
- Consultancy background, with 8-10+ years of technology-related experience
- Proven success and expertise in managing teams/designing and delivering architectural solutions in a client-facing role
- Broad Industry knowledge, ideally with experience across multiple sectors and industries
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent) CITA-P or equivalent
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.