Reporting to the GCC Sales Manager you will support the business in creating and delivering the Samsung Mobile phone strategy for the UAE region.
This position will work with the team to develop and manage one of our key markets in relation to the mobile segment. Working closely with our Organised Retail Distributors you will be tasked to develop and maintain the appropriate levels of Distributor’s resources, ensuring the sales target is achieved and managing shared resources in the most efficient way.Role and Responsibilities
- Maximise revenue and profit by initiating sales strategies and plans focusing on the assigned region/market.
- Build the foundation for maximising sales revenue and profit by providing continued support through communication with the assigned region/market.
- Sales target management – Manage the optimal sales target to drive the growth of the business unit and employee morale.
- Sales strategy setting – Review the sales strategy in line with the sales target. Analyse the assigned market, product, and competitor data to ensure and develop a competitive advantage.
- Sales monitoring – Identify opportunities identification and conduct the appropriate risk management strategy to monitor sales and operation, identifying and eliminating and other risk factors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years relevant sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Middle East experience