Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers UAE is looking to hire a PRO to be based in our Dubai office to be responsible for coordinating, liaising and being a key interface between the company and government organizations/authorities.
What are my responsibilities?
- Processing of Visa/ Work Permit and labour cards for employees and liaison with government Departments and its agencies in UAE. Managing the applicable visa quota’s.
- Consulting new and existing employees about visa and labour card process requirements and assisting with attestation if required.
- Ensure all visa, medical and labor permits are up to date and arrange timely renewal. Arranging of medical/visa stamping.
- Maintain employee visa database.
- Maintain amicable public relations with the Department of labour, Dubai Healthcare City Authority, Immigration, Economics, Police and other Government bodies.
- Submit required documentation to the banks and process bank transactions as advised.
- Process required legal documents such as Power of Attorney, contract attestation in government agencies such as Ministry of Economic, Ministry of Finance, Customs, Court, Chamber of Commerce, Traffic Department and Municipality.
- Makes sure all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- Assist and advise employees and management with topics related to government agencies, including visa application processes to other countries in the region.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with 3-5 years proven experience in a similar Public Relations function (Emirati national preferred).
- Solid knowledge of U.A.E. Labour & immigration law.
- Established relations with relevant government bodies.
- UAE drivers license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Governmental Authorities, external parties and employees. Fluency in English and Arabic (Required).
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) Excellent computer skills and IT knowledge on all Government official systems.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary team service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.