Posted Date: Apr 12 2020
To support GSK/ViiV HIV Portfolio in 2020 and beyond, add the needed potential to continue to drive GSK/ViiV success in HIV landscape with faster deliverables to ensure proper projection of recent launches & accelerate deliverables in new launches to come. As well to bring more value needed externally in terms of educational projects, patient support initiatives and HCP/HCO engagement.
- Discover/validate insight and foresight using multiple sources including; direct customer contact, field visits, field force feedback, market research and trends analysis to gain a deeper understanding of patients, prescribers and payers within a competitive context.
- Ensuring the brand continues to be relevant and competitive, maximising the asset throughout the lifecycle
- Drive implementation of marketing plan through cross functional Alignment specially in new launches
- Design/localize/build the Brand / Portfolio Campaigns with different mix of activities including Details aid, IMU, Local Meetings, Local Congresses and External Expert Programs in alignment with the brand strategy.
- Develop External Experts and thought leaders’ engagement plans in alignment with Medical for ensuring proper in-field implementation.
- Closely work with Government Affairs &Market Access to improve current engagements with Government HCOs and create new horizons for engagement (projects, ideas, relations, etc.!)
- To master medical/scientific landscape, in order to navigate useful scientific relationships with HCOs, payers & HCPs. Work closely with medical on activities / messages to actualize aligned medical strategies.
- Deeply engage with HIV SAMs internally & externally in order to ensure proper strategy implementation and find innovative ways to leverage strategy implementation.
- Ensure new product launches follow GSK launch excellence practices.
- Develop the deep understanding to range of payers and regulators that determine access of their brands. (Use insight to anticipate win-win solutions at the time of negotiation and engagement, manage a process of putting together a range of evidence-based plans to deliver more access, Integrate solutions with clinical development and brand campaigns.)
- Design, plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns, using insight and analytics to continuously improve digital assets and deliver customer value.
- Engage with internal and external partners (& create new partners) to use resources in a co-ordinated way to develop and execute activities on time, aligned to business strategies and priorities.
- Demonstrate support to boost financial acumen of HIV franchise
- Ensure full compliance with local SOPs, Codes, ways of working & local/international laws.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Medicine or Science. MBA and/or advance marketing or science degree or equivalent is preferred
- Demonstrable experience in specialty pharma/biologics marketing, new product planning/commercial development, and brand strategy development and execution
- Proven product launch experience.
- Successful experience in launching specialty brands •
- Strong, team-oriented leader with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, lead, negotiate and work effectively at all levels within a matrix environment
- Experience in leading and developing long range brand plans, budgets and forecasts
- Demonstrated abilities working across functions to align, motivate, and coordinate team members to collectively define and achieve critical milestones (influencing without direct authority)
- Experience tracking and managing budgets with finance counterparts
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, strong initiative, and high sense of urgency
- Successful experience working in a matrix organization •
- A passion for healthcare and bringing medicines to market with a good ability to build relationships with integrity
- Fluency in English
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.