The Training and Communications Program Lead is a key role reporting to Director Service Operational Efficiency of Building Solutions of EMEALA region. You will be part of a newly formed team driving operationalized efficiencies across our services businesses in Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
As Training and Communications Program Lead you will be supporting the deployment of regional implementation programs for new applications and processes (these include Service CRM applications and Configure Price Quote solutions) for the allocated regions and programs under their control. You will be focused on implementing project training and communications deliverable on time to support the program needs.
How you will do it
As an experienced Training and Communications professional you will be closely working with the Project Implementation Leaders and core program teams. As Training and Communications Lead you will be preparing detailed training plans and co-ordination with the project teams. You will develop training and communications content with the Process and Change Management to cover hand off processes outside of the standard training content supplied by our IT delivery partners. This role will be responsible for the delivery of “Train The Trainer” sessions as and when required to support the programs in partnership with our IT delivery partners. The Training Program Leader will develop all specialist training collateral in conjunction with Applications and Field Automation Leaders and liaises with internal and external training resources required to implement the program:
- Develop training plan and determine vehicle for training with Program (Regional) Implementation Leaders with Country Deployment Managers
- Create/ modify training collateral
- Co-ordinate the delivery of TTT training to country trainers
- Track regional training delivery and status
- Support country training activities and planning
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the professional creation, co-ordination and delivery of communication and training content
- Experienced in developing training and communications content aligned with the Process and Change Management
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver expected results
- A professional with the highest business acumen, who has the charisma and can gain credibility with executive management, peers, and customers
- Experience communicating effectively across multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Recent or Past experience working on IT or business projects
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt trained