Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers is looking to hire an experienced Team Assistant with proven organizational skills, who is reliable with a ‘can do’ attitude to join us at Dubai healthcare City office.
What are my responsibilities?
The duties involve a wide range of support activities including functionally specialized administration tasks in Human Resources, Legal and compliance including enhancing the communications within and with other departments.
- Responsible for overall administrative tasks and for providing assistance and administrative support to respective team members
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and schedules complex appointments and meetings
- Preparing various presentations (including training), reports, statistical charts and briefings
- Communicating and coordinating meetings, workshops, training and communication sessions including setup and support with regards to necessary preparation for those meetings (agenda preparation etc.)
- Coordinates and establishes all travel arrangements, reconciling travel and expense reports
- Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests when appropriate
- Assisting with organizing and coordinating collaboration activities
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing etc.
- Assists in integration of new office technologies and systems as appropriate.
- May assist in preparing annual budgets, and completion of analysis of monthly budget activity including the checking of invoices
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR function
- Acting as the liaison between HR, HR service providers and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. The latter will include Co-ordinating the signature and distribution of letters requested by employees, employment contracts, etc.
- Assisting with ‘Day one readiness’ requirements
- Assisting with relocation activities
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Assisting in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Completes, collects and checks documents for completeness according to given criteria
- Maintaining confidentiality of all sensitive or proprietary information
- Assisting with data privacy requirements
- Assisting with translation co-ordination for legal and compliance
- Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations
- Provide guidance to support staff/peers, as we as colleagues on the administrative functions in the unit
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor of Administration or similar
- Extensive experience in organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Experience in HR and/or legal and compliance departments will be considered advantageous
- Has experience particularly in coordination & cooperation with the prevalent multinational environment within the Gulf Region.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time