Based in the UAE, this role will oversee the wealth management needs of a portfolio of Affluent and High networth clients, by offering to them a wide range of Banking and Wealth Management products. Job responsibilities will include acquisition of target segment clients, advising clients with regard to their wealth management needs, in strict compliance with applicable rules and regulations and providing high levels of service.
The role will report into a Team Leader and is part of Citi’s Retail Bank business. Citi’s Retail Bank in the Middle East has a unique and integrated model that offers, through a single RM based in the Middle East, a full range of local banking products booked in the Middle East and a wide range of Wealth Management Products booked in Singapore. Singapore, one of the premier financial centres in the world, is a centre preferred by clients for Wealth Management. Wealth Management in Singapore, for the Middle East, is offered through Citi’s International Personal Bank, a best in class wealth management platform that is one of the leading wealth management providers in the APAC and EMEA region. The business of Banking & Wealth Management is heavily regulated and all activities must be carried out in strict adherence to both internal and external regulations and controls.
- To provide to clients a full range of Banking as well as Wealth Management products. To develop long-term relationships with the clients by preparing investment strategies to help them achieve their financial goals, offering advice and information on various investments to guide them in managing their portfolios in line with Citi Views. Offer products to help clients make informed decisions.
- Generate growth in AUM and revenue streams that will ensure delivery of the financial plan and achievement of the business objectives through effective client acquisition and management of portfolio of clients.
- To achieve individual targets against Key Performance Indicators, including revenue targets, to grow client base, AUM and account profitability while maintaining a high standard of service quality.
- To perform KYC / AML reviews, including High Net worth Individual’s annual reviews & Due Diligence reviews in a timely manner and in meeting the standards in substance.
- Maintain satisfactory Control & Compliance environment with full adherence to all laws and regulations and Citigroup Policies and Procedures.
This role will provide exposure to a truly global Wealth Management platform and therefore an opportunity to increase knowledge in Wealth Management products and processes. The role provides for growth in seniority as well as potential to branch off into related job functions. Citi, as an organization, provides excellent opportunities for long term career growth along a broad path. experienced financial services sales person will deepen their client relationship and sales skills related to local banking
- To be successful in this role you will come with 7- 10 years of experience in wealth management in a financial services company advising on a wide range of products.
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, financial markets and economic environments.
- Ability to manage portfolios, deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment and source new business through one’s own initiative
- University degree in a related area. Post-graduate qualifications in Finance or Economics or in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Nationals with the requisite qualifications will be given preference
- Language: English is a must; fluent Arabic (verbal and written) will be given additional preference
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Sales/Relationship Management skills
- Good presentations and networking skills
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Communication skills (both oral and written) in English. Knowledge of local language will be an added advantage.
- Client service orientation.
Time Type :Full time-
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity .
To view the “EEO is the Law” poster . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement .
To view the EEO Policy Statement .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting .