Join ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The ABB Special Investigation Officer, working under the Direction of the Region Head, Office of Special Investigations (OSI), will work in a coordinated effort with other ABB Special Investigation Officers, the Legal Counsel Integrity, the Integrity Operations Manager, and the ABB Group Legal and Integrity organization in delivering a wide-range of investigations at ABB.
You will be working as Special Investigation Officer and will be a part of the Corporate Function Legal & Integrity business for Office of Special Investigation business line based in Dubai, UAE. In this role you will be reporting to Region Integrity Officer and will be responsible for executing an integrated approach through the ABB OSI (Office of Special Investigations) process to detect, investigate and remediate exposure, compliance or integrity weaknesses.
- Conducting and managing investigations on behalf of ABB into significant potential business improprieties, violation of company policies and crimes directed by or against the Corporation. These investigations may include, but are not limited to employee misconduct.
- Preparing investigative reports, communicating and other legal documents associated with investigations. Coordinating investigations, analyzing and compiling a wide variety of information, materials, documents, reports and evidence in support of the OSI operations and investigations. Maintaining the appropriate records reflecting an adequate chain of custody.
- Providing executive briefings and presentations to the ABB Legal Group and Senior Management relative to investigation results and recommended corrective actions.
- Developing and maintaining liaison on behalf of OSI with law enforcement and government agencies, as required and appropriate. Assisting in overseeing and managing OSI contracts with security contractors, consultants and other outside support vendors to ensure contract, policy and legal compliance as required and stipulated by ABB.
- Assisting ABB Legal and Integrity Group in educating concerned ABB senior management and business partners on incident trends and prevention.
- Giving input during yearly review of the OSI program guidelines and may monitor staff and other ABB personnel conducting investigations for compliance to same.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law, Chartered Accountant.
- A Degree in Law or Accounting such as CPA or LLM or CFE or CIA.
- Required 7 to 10 years of experience in handling forensic audits or investigations in a multinational corporation, legal firms or consulting firms or experience in white collar crime law enforcement.
- A CFE certification will be an added advantage.
- Required good knowledge of eDiscovery processes or data collection, analysis, results and reporting.
- Required good understanding of IT tools and especially MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Required excellent communication skills, fluency in both written and verbal English essential. Arabic language proficiency is required for Dubai, UAE location.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.