HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The incumbent for the position will be under Supply Chain Enablement function. Supply Chain enablement is responsible function to steer improvement initiatives, projects, analytics within Supply Chain team. The main responsibilities for the position are as below.
- Drive Improvement projects across Supply Chain functions within IMEA
- Come with new ideas to for performance, service, customer satisfaction enhancements
- Be contributor to global projects as per need within Supply Chain domain
- Use ShaPE methodology for project management
- Effective stakeholder management
- Work in cross cultural environment
- Graduate Qualification in Supply Chain management experience
- 5 – 8 years Industry : Chemical, Auto, General manufacturing but not limited to these
- Supply Chain domain expert at least under one domain of supply chain – planning, logistics, customer service
- Experience of working across supply chain functions
- Strong improvement mind-set
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with SAP required
- Experience of Lean, Six Sigma will be added advantage
- Should be able to drive improvement initiatives in cross cultural environment
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working in similar environment will be added advantage
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.