Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us craft the future?
The Coordinated Supply Chain Organization has a meaningful role to play as they serve as the primary support to customer facing functions. This position is responsible for driving the Manufacturing Supply Planning Process to meet Corporate SIOP Requirements.
- Owns Raw & Packaging Materials replenishment process
- Maintain forecast to all suppliers
- Place replenishment PO’s to all suppliers
- Collaborate closely with nominated freight forwarders and supervise shipment lead times
- Ensure right level of communication with Suppliers
- Transfer Price maintenance
- Maintains accurate system SAP records, PO trackers
- Guarantee import compliance with UAE regulations especially in terms of free- zone requirements
- Updates for Team Guru KPIs
- Owns Finished Goods Inventories at DCs and Manufacturing
- Responsible for the Raw & Packaging Materials, Finished Goods Plan For Every Part Process (PFEP).
- Sets Stocking and Replenishment Strategies Push vs Pull to support Maximum Service with Minimum Inventories to meet AOP.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy between Honeywell systems and 3rd party logistics
- Build root cause analysis for Production KPIs/ Past Due/ Inventory on a weekly/monthly basis
- Improve Production planning and scheduling in SAP
- Work closely with Manufacturing and Logistic teams to ensure delivery are done as committed to the customer (OTTP/OTTR).
- Shares Best Practices between Regions
- Rolls out HOS principles and tools within his or her team
- Participates in NPI Process
- Extensive and Validated experience of procurement/sourcing and buying, ideally in an engineering/manufacturing capacity
- Strong experience of production planning in SAP (supply chain/planning/scheduling/PO)
- Highly organized and used to working to tight deadlines
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in procurement & production
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sound knowledge of ISC Processes
- Confident user of MS Office packages including Excel
- Statistical/ mathematical analytical skills
- Proficient English language skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- SAP or other ERP System knowledge
If you trust this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: req230670
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.