The Marketing Associate for the Gulf Hospital BU will own and oversee the execution of the end to end promotional operations across the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait locations .
This role will partner with Gulf Hospital CBL, CM, & Specialists leads to ensure the compliant execution of external engagements, curation of Glocalized promotional campaigns, project management of cross portfolio initiatives and analytics and reporting of key Marketing KPIs.
The Marketing Associate will own the 360 degree view of the hospital customer experience as they:
- Serve as single point of contact for executing HCP engagements
- Leverage insights of the customer and internal stakeholders to deliver an exceptional customer service experience for the hospital portfolio.
- Support the development and execution of select digital/personalized marketing automation tactics with marketing
- Execute the Hospital HCP Digital/MCM marketing strategies for a unified customer experience that leads to the achievement of business objectives and results
- Partner with Thought Leader engagement team to execute Congress/Symposium strategy
- Support the development of HCP strategies and tactics, as needed, in conjunction with the broader Marketing Team
- Develops marketing plans and sales forecasts translating them into operational and profit plans to achieve growth and sales objectives.
- Analyzes problem/opportunity areas of assigned projects and structures data-gathering function.
- Gathers and processes data into a form that allows evaluation.
- Evaluates data and makes recommendations on marketing actions.
- Participates in developing materials for presentations and new approaches directed toward the expansion of all product lines.
- Compliant execution of external engagements
- Curation of Glocalized promotional campaigns
- Project management of cross portfolio initiatives
- Analytics and reporting of key Marketing KPIs
- Quality Assurance in Marketing engagement
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
2 to 3 years of commercial experience in Pharma Industry
- Marketing experience preferred
- Experience in project management, meetings, events, and or hospitality management is required
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language.
- Project Management certification
- Arabic language proficiency is an advantage
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.
Marketing and Market Research