Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Customer Service Consultant. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Customer Service Consultants in this role get to:
Be the Point of Contact; answer inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. Respond to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. Up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.