The Sales Manager is a key role reporting directly to the Regional Sales Director of EMEA region. You will be based in Dubai and will be part of Tyco Security Products (Intrusion System) team to improve Tyco’s market position in Middle East & North Africa region. You will primarily focus on developing strategic business plans to increase sales volume within existing distributors channel by collaborating with sales team, contractors, consultants and end users. You will find new accounts, promote business growth, develop relations and follow up new business opportunities with key partners and customers to maximize the revenue.
As a member of this team, you will work within a vibrant environment that provides a platform for you to use your experience to deliver our business objectives for our Middle East and Africa region.
How you will do it
As Sales Manager of Security products you will prepare and present reports by collecting quantitative information to analyzing market trends, competitive matrix, products gap vs market demands and propose growth action plan for each channel in the territory. You’ll be in the field to find new channels, visit and develop existing channels, train our distributors, build relationships and support their marketing activities to maximize the margins while increasing market share. You will develop and deliver products demonstrations that meet technical and commercial requirements of the business and partners. You will build competitive sales strategies, support sales activities, develop relationships and follow up new business opportunities with key partners and customers.
You are a hunter driven to seek and develop strong channel partner relationships, self-motivated enjoying the challenge of working independently to drive your territory growth. You’re naturally perseverant, tenacious and consistent in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Telecom Engineering or equivalent
- 7 years minimum experience in Indirect Sales Channels in ELV Security Products, specifically in Access Control, CCTV Systems and Intrusion Systems
- 5 Years minimum experience in setting up new channels and distributors in Middle East North Africa region
- Proficiency in developing and delivering new business and market growth
- Proficient in generating new business by using existing and potential customer networks
- Ability to present concepts and articulate business values to consultants, developer and key decision makers
- An aptitude to develop, set & execute a sales strategy and rolling sales plans
- Fluent language skills in English, Arabic and French is preferable
- Ability to travel significantly
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.