Résumé du poste
As Assistant Supply Chain Manager you will support the organisation in operating competitively.
Leveraging your previous Supply Chain Management experience you will support our success in delivering the optimal supply chain for effective and efficient delivery of Samsung products.
As part of the team you will help to identify and address any critical supply and demand issues, as well as solving any pending problems to ensure we remain ready to respond quickly in our decisions relating to the supply chain process.Rôle et Responsabilités
- Preparation of materials in which critical supply and demand issues are discussed, providing management the information required to make quick decisions.
- Perform appropriate planning to secure sales and production visibility through improvement and stabilization of logic that provides RTF (Return To Forecast).
- Analyse problems in the supply chain by managing mid- to long-term demand and resources in advance in order to establish optimal supply chain.
- Provides materials in order to manage initial ramp-up and launch of each model.
- Efficiently allocate and manage resources considering PLC (Product Life Cycle).
- Prepare supply strategies and quantity allocation focusing on profit and loss
- Analysing competitiveness of the supplier location (lead time, logistics cost, custom tariff, material cost, etc.).
- Perform stock management with consideration for lead time of each region in order to prevent aging stock.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.