Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one vision To Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World . Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us – and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen – there’s one thing to do join us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
About the Position
We have an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Business Development Manager to make a difference at Kraft Heinz. The BDM – Indian Ocean Islands, Pakistan and Afghanistan position lies within the European Middle East and Africa Zone reporting to Commercial Director Emerging Markets. Achievement of topline and bottom line financial targets (GSV, NSV and CMA) for the region will be your primary responsibility. You’re constantly looking for implementation and monitoring of IMS, distribution and visibility objectives.
In brief, you will be responsible to;
- Deliver sales targets by directing, coaching and controlling the activities of the sales team (company & Distributor) to ensure maximum brand exposure and yield from Trade Promotion Budget.
- Distributor management and alignment on the company objectives in the market
- Ensure maintenance of distribution levels as per agreed norms for existing brands and for achieving distribution levels within the agreed time frame for NPDs.
- Implement all market activation activities to achieve impact at point of purchase. Management of respective trade channel using the Distributor sales and merchandising team.
- Ensure timely and accurate forecasting of demand and order placements by Distributors as per the SNOP output and ensuring adequate stock holding as per agreed SOP.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Management & Marketing
- Work experience of 3-5 years at a Managerial level. Prior work experience in an FMCG environment is important
- A high degree of familiarity and practice of IT skills related to use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, MS Excel
- A strong command over English with an ability to understand and communicate clearly and effectively
- Commercial Sense
- You don’t only want to win ; you hate to lose . You’re always seeking for opportunities to expand your business and create more savings, while over delivering your targets.
- We’re a very data driven company. You know how to translate complex data into a simple solution with your analytical mindset. Strong excel and solving problem methodology skills needed.
- Result driven
- You don’t only focus on your own results, but always do what’s best for the company.
- Project management skills
- Time management has no secrets for you. You’re organized, structured and always have an overview of all the deliverables. You know how to bring multiple projects to a successful ending within the given timeframe.
- Empathy – listening to the customer
- You’re known for your empathy. You listen more and talk less, and therefore truly understand your customer. With that mindset you create commercial chances to optimize the customer experience.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer; we only want to the best for you;
- A fast career track like only few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Permanent contract; for we believe in doing big bets on people;
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.