BOS: Quality Manager (Contingency Hire)Provides specialized technical expertise in support of the Quality program, including specialized inspection and testing techniques, quality training, statistical methods, audits, quality tools for problem solving and assessment. Creates inspection reports stating the conditions of a work area to ensure requirements are met. Makes recommendations for corrective action. Applies knowledge of quality systems and tools to validate and verify contractually required standards for project execution. Implements principles of performance evaluation and prediction methods are used to improve product systems safety, reliability, and maintainability. Responsible for maintaining quality standard of products and the procedures and materials that go into work scope. Aligns quality management function with the performance needs of product lines. Under general direction, is accountable for the performance and results of a related discipline or sub-group within a function. Manages the delivery of functional objectives by providing leadership and direction to team members. Participates in the development of functional strategy and may be responsible for global processes and procedures.
- Must independently administer the Contractor’s QM program and report directly to the Contractor’s corporate management
- Accurate documentation of work processes, procedures, and output measures.
- A systematic procedure for assessing compliance with performance objectives and standards.
- Accurate documentation of quality inspections and surveillance conducted throughout the execution of work.
- Assessment-driven corrective actions and process adjustments as appropriate in a timely manner
- Will maintain full authority to coordinate the rework of non-conforming work
- Will be fully responsible for assuring performance objectives and standards identified in the contract
- Must report directly to a senior corporate official and shall not report directly to the Project Manager
- Will be part of key personnel and have full authority and responsibility for assuring performance objectives and standards identified in this contract are met
- Shall be on-site within during the Government’s regular working hours and shall be available on-site within two hours after the Government’s regular working hours
- Active Secret Clearance
- Quality Manager must have at least five (5+) years of experience running a proactive and robust quality management program for a multifunction service contract
- Skills preferred for this job are typically acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree and nine (9+) years of experience, but not required
- Minimum of five (5+) years’ experience in preparing and enforcing QMS programs on contracts of similar size, scope and complexity
- Prior Management experience is highly desirable
- Certifications that are an advantage:
- The American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Project Management
- OSHA 30
- Experiences with implementation of corrective and preventive actions programs
- In-depth knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of Quality Management.
- Contingent upon passing all medical, health and security background screening requirements
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up stairs
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.