- Company: Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education Level: Master
- Experience: 3 Years
- Job Type: Admin, Government, Management
- Lead and direct all quality management activities for Hospital
- Responsible for development and implementation of the Quality and Patient Safety Plan.
- Ensures the Hospital compliance to accreditation programs including JCI Standards and the DGEP program.
- Participate in developing the Hospital Strategic Plan.
- Lead and facilitates the process of developing and documenting the Hospital’s policies, procedures, guidelines, protocols and plans.
- Lead and facilitate the process of developing, monitoring and analyzing the Hospital’s wide administrative and clinical performance indicators
- Perform follow-up evaluations of data and organizational performance to ensure consistent improvement.
- Lead and facilitates the risk management program, initiate surveillance activities and regular assessment of the facility to ensure occupants’ safety
- Facilitate the process of investigating undesirable situations, and initiate quality improvement programs through systems improvement.
- Appraise staff performance against IPPs and raise it to the line manager for final review/approval.
- Ensure proper staffing level by determining office workload, staffing needs, conducting interviews and selection through proper channel
- Perform Any other tasks as assigned by line manager
- Master degree in one of the following fields
- Quality Management
- Health or hospital Management
- Business Administration
- 7 years’ experience, 3 years in Senior Management experience
The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) was created, in June 2007, by Law 13 issued by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai, with an expanded vision to include strategic oversight for the complete health sector in Dubai and enhance private sector engagement. His Highness Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance is the President of the Dubai Health Authority and His Excellency Humaid Mohammed Obaid Al Qutami is the chairman of the board of the Dubai Health Authority.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.