- Company: flydubai
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Experience: 10 Years
- Job Type: Management
Operations and Strategy Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the contact centre and reservations support. Will lead the area to ensure that we truly are delivering a great customer experience. Think and plan ahead to deliver business goals and introduce change effectively.
- Managing the daily operation of the contact centre and reservations support units in order to achieve the agreed SLAs, KPIs, profitability, and to ensure customer satisfaction standards are maintained in line with company defined objectives.
- Maintain and improve call center and reservations support operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Have a process in place to ensure flight schedule information is disseminated on time to all distribution channels to ensure accurate information is displayed in all areas. Implement all planned schedule changes in the reservation system.
- Provide support to all the airports around the flydubai network with passenger queries, handling of go-show passengers, communication of information related to pre and post departure of flights.
- Continuously improve upon processes with the objective of enhancing productivity and reducing costs. Liaise with and provide inputs to commercial systems manager with respect to enhancements required on the reservation system to ensure smooth handling of passenger situations.
- Handle all flight disruptions from a passenger re-accommodation from contact centre and reservations support perspective to ensure minimal inconvenience to the passengers and providing support to the passengers, travel agents and the airports.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add revenue and value to job accomplishments
- Manage and ensure all GDS and Interline queries are handled correctly.
- Must be on call for after-hour emergencies. Flexible in working different operating hours and days.
- Assist in the preparation of the contact centre budget.
- Implement new program, sales, service and employee satisfaction initiatives to achieve contact centre and reservations support revenue, quality and employee satisfaction and attrition targets.
- Hire, Develop, coach, support and mentor staff members to maximize employee, contact centre and reservations support performance.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Air transport, marketing, economics or business management
- MBA would be an advantage
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Airline reservation handling with a minimum of 5 years at a management level
- In-depth knowledge of Industry practices and procedures
- Working knowledge of contact centre and airline industry procedures and methodology.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Customer Focus
- Team work
- Effective Communication
- Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
- Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Inspiring & Developing others
- Decision Making
flydubai began operations in 2009 with the aim of taking more people to more places, more often. In just a few years, flydubai has firmly established its place in the region. Today, we fly to more than 85 destinations operating out of Dubai International Airport and Al Maktoum International (DWC). We’re opening up opportunities for travel, tourism and trade across the region. By opening up new markets, we’re changing the way people look at travel while contributing to the growth of Dubai as an aviation hub.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.