As a Data Analyst, you will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to solve complex data problems. You will partner with IT and business stakeholders to co-create data and analytics enabled solutions that help our teams fulfill our mission: to do now what patients need next.
What you’ll be working on
- Generating insights from data, enabling us to optimise business performance
- Providing strategic direction and assisting IT Business Partners with prioritization and mobilization of resources to address data and analytics opportunities
- Identifying business opportunities and working with business and informatics partners to architect, design, prototype and deliver data and analytics products
- Ensuring data-driven analytics solutions are integrated into the wider Pharma Informatics System Landscape.
- Supporting business analysis to ensure reporting requirements represent the needs of the business users
The ideal candidate
- More than 5 years of experience in healthcare
- Possesses education in related fields (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering, Information Systems)
- Knowledge of and experience with Pharmaceutical systems (i.e. Clinical Trial Management Systems, Drug Safety, EDC) and technical details of data management in those environments is important
- Has experience of standard database reporting and query tools and a knowledge of writing queries with SQL
- Knowledge of Analytics Platforms (such as Spotfire, Tableau or Qlik) and visualization and Visualization techniques and concepts is essential.
- Knowledge of R, Python and Advanced Analytics is an advantage.
- Passionate about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and experimentation
- Has expertise in translating complex business requirements into relevant solutions
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > IT Infrastructure and End-User Services