Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us craft the future?
- Ensure the smooth operation of production in the mask workshop.
- Ensure finished masks meet quality requirements and are delivered timely.
- Lead a team of Production Operators
- Control and management of product production, processing quality and product identification.
- Check and supervise the safety, civilized production and process discipline at the production site.
- Be responsible for the arrangement of workshop production tasks and site management.
- Be responsible for the implementation of post skill training for employees.
- Be responsible for performance assessment of production line employees.
- Attendance of production line personnel and management of labor protection appliances.
- Be responsible for the normal implementation of the production plan.
- Coordinate the normal supply of materials to ensure accurate delivery on daily basis.
- Prioritize production level meeting to seek production problems quickly.
- If any abnormality is found, it must be isolated in time and reported to the team leader.
- Refuse command against rules and regulations, have the right to point out and report the behaviors violating safety or SOP to the team leader.
- Engineering Degree / Diploma from – Production Eng / Industrial Eng
- Minimum 5 years of production management experience in manufacturing enterprises.
- Familiar with office software and ERP System
- Good English reading and writing skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
If you trust this is your dream role, then we’d love to hear from you, and apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- JOB ID: HRD93887
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.