The Project Implementation Leader is a key role reporting to Director Service Operational Efficiency, Building Solutions of EMEALA region. You will be part of a newly formed team driving operationalized efficiencies across our services businesses in Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. As Project Implementation Leader you will be leading the deployment of regional implementation programs for new applications and processes (these include Service CRM applications and Configure Price Quote solutions) for the allocated regions and programs under their control. You will be focused on implementing project deliverables on time, on budget, with delivered on plan financial and operational benefits.
How you will do it
As an experienced Service Operations professional you will be closely working with in-country regional teams and core program teams. As a Project Implementation leader you will be preparing detailed regional implementation plans with allocated regions. You will develop estimates of capex and opex costs with program and regional teams for budgeting purposes. This role will be responsible for the delivery of assessments and valuations of assumed business benefits to provide a robust return on investment with the program and regional teams.
As Project Implementation leader you will be also coordinating with Program and Project resources to execute the regional implementation plans, on time, on budget and with the delivered benefits. You will be playing a key role in regularly communicating progress to regional sponsors and business leaders, identifying any challenges to success and closely working with regional and program teams to find an early resolution. Additionally you will take ownership for select specialist activities which may include process mapping, applications testing & support, report & dashboard creation and operational data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Service Business in managing Operations or executing project for Service growth of the business for Building Technology and Solutions or an equivalent business
- Recent or Past experience of working as a Lead for operations or Project Implementation
- Strong project management experience
- Experienced in working for matrix organization
- Recent or past experience of remotely working with the global team and managed indirect reports
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver expected results
- A professional with the highest business acumen, who has the charisma and can gain credibility with executive management, peers, and customers
- Experience communicating effectively across multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Recent or Past experience in managing IT or business projects
- Lean or Six Sigma Green Belt train
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.