Ready to put your skills to work on Technical or Engineering projects? Are you great with people and have willingness to work hard to get the job done? Parsons is seeking a candidate
with a desire to enhance the fabric of our community.
Position: HSE Manager
Location: Abu Dhabi
1. Provide expertise and technical assistance to various projects in the Abu Dhabi under the TRIP Program.
2. Oversee all TRIP Program projects to ensure that Engineers and Contractors comply with the OSHAD. EAAD, and other local and international Standards including Parsons ESHARP (Environmental, Safety, Health And Risk Program) implementation.
3. Maintained an effective line of communication of HSE matters to TRIP projects employees and contractors.
4. Conduct periodic audits to assure project personnel are complying with all aspects of the approved HSE plan.
5. Report to the Area HSE Manager the status of each project and evaluate areas for improvement and needed support.
6. Prepare and submit monthly HSE report of all TRIP Project to the Construction Director and Area HSE Manager
7. Assist area HSE manager in conducting quarterly ESHARP Validation Audit.
8. Review all accident / incident reports thoroughly and initiated corrective action with the participation of the project HSE team.
9. Attend/participate in the monthly HSE meeting with the client.
10. Review all HSE reports and presentation of project HSE team prior to submittal
11. Conduct monthly HSE meeting with the TRIP Program HSE team to verify/follow up status of project site HSE implementation.
12. Assist project HSE team in conducting HSE training as per approved training matrix.
13. Attend/participate in the quarterly corporate HSE conference meeting.
14. Ensure that TRIP project employees are up to date in completing the Parsons E-learning HSE courses
15. Other duties will be discuss by the area HSE manager depending upon the Corporate HSE director instruction.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc.)
2. Certified as OSHAD HSE practitioner
3. Licensed or registered with a recognized authority.
4. 15 years’ experience in the relevant HSE field as per project scope or work .
5. Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and preferably other language(s).
6. Valid UAE Driving License
7. CSP/IOISH/ Nebosh Diploma is an advantage.
_Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.