Contact Experience Manager Wanted
The Contact Experience Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the quality of the contact experience customers have with CS. From strategic roadmap planning to hands on deep dives, this multifaceted role will require you to think on your feet, and use your analytical and program management expertise to drive solutions for the short, medium and long term. You will be a recognized expert for their process/quality management and process/quality improvement abilities.
The Contact Experience Manager will create a framework for sharing all contact experience related insights, with audience ranging from entry level managers to senior leadership teams. You will be accountable for identifying, driving, and tracking strategic initiatives and developing a scalable way to monitoring the proliferation of metrics and reports. You’ll lead development of an actionable goal commitment strategy that ensures the goals set for the contact experience are achieved or exceeded. In this role, you will collaborate with numerous operational, training, data, and product teams to identify, define and specify solutions that improve experience. You will be able to understand how to identify the right inputs to achieve meaningful outputs, implement closed loop processes and measures to ensure improvements are quantified. You will have proven ability to assess situations and guide teams toward both short- term and longer term systemic changes. In this role you will experience a wide range of ambiguous and difficult problem solving situations, strategic to real- time, requiring extensive use of data collection and analysis, writing authoritative white papers/ quality documents, and deliver results that scale globally.
The Contact Experience Manager will develop effective strategies to convey quantified progress and maintains engagement with the team. You will collaborate and mentor a high performing team of Contact Experience Specialists to make them the best in class quality improvement leaders.
The Contact Experience Manager will be a strong process leader with a background in building and improving quality processes and running effective teams delivering against a high paced schedule. S(H)e should be highly customer focused, obsessed with quality improvement, with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations. S(H)e should have a strong hands- on experience in Program management and deliverables with an ability to collaborate and to lead cross- functional teams to help execute a high level quality improvement strategy based on a data driven approach. The manager will be a strong quality advocate with an excellent planning and optimization mindset to drive parity and convergence between already in- flight programs/processes and ideal state new programs/processes.
Skills and Behavioural Traits
– Have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast- paced environment and will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
– Translate analytic insights from programs into concrete, actionable recommendations for operational, program or product improvements.
– Manage numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritizing when necessary.
– Manage the entire lifecycle of the initiatives you’re responsible for including showing operations success and developing on further iterations.
– Collaborate with BI and Operations teams to define and develop and standardize a quality review process.
– Be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality products and solutions that customers love.
– Identify and analyze data to isolate issues, identify trends, develop solutions and prioritize opportunities for overall process improvements.
– Provide meaningful and valuable write ups and program reports.
– Work with CS Operations teams to understand data and quality needs
– Verify Quality Metrics in place and meet goals, trigger containment actions and corrective actions as appropriate
– Business analysis and process improvement background. Successful track record leading quality improvement activities, preferably in an operational environment.
– Ability to deep dive/analyze data and draw conclusions leading to improvement initiative recommendations and long term Quality strategy.
– Demonstrable proficiency of Microsoft Office including Excel, Micro strategy and SQL.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
– Program Management experience.
– Expertise in SQL
– Experience of Lean and/or 6 sigma methodologies
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.