Warehouse Stock Keeper Needed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Keeping a record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventory in the store.
• Receiving and verifying the inventory with the purchase order listings.
• Reporting loss, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authorities.
• Sorting all goods and stacking them appropriately.
• Assisting in the labeling, tagging and packaging of the goods.
• Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of the good and supplies.
• Ensuring the timely dispatch of the goods to the appropriate destinations.
• Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with other internal divisions of the establishment.
Submit your cv