- You are studying business, economics, computer science, or a comparable field and are at least in the third semester of your bachelor’s degree or in your master’s degree
- You possess very strong written and verbal skills in English and ideally.
- You are fascinated by technology and have solid basic IT knowledge
- You have a high ability to work independently and structure complex tasks
- You have a willingness to travel on an occasional basis
- Full-time availability for a timeframe of up to 6 months
- Very good MS-Office knowledge, especially in Excel
We are looking for outstanding intern – to join the CEE Team at Amazon Web Services based in Dubai for 6 months as an intern.
It is as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
The candidate will be an integral part of the SSA Team leadership team focusing on expansion into new markets. The task will be to support the development of a growth strategy definition and support implementation for SSA Expansion Markets End-to-End and will help to prepare the intern for high profile jobs in strategic sales/business development/channel business. The intern will be fully integrated in all activities of the segment leadership and will help to drive sub-projects.
What we offer:
- Insights into the fast growing, dynamic world of the leading Cloud provider
- A diverse, multi-national work environment within our highly motivated team
- The chance for you to work on your own tasks with guidance from experienced members of the organization
- Flexible working days, based on your curriculum
- Important technical knowledge and AWS certifications about IT in general, Cloud and SaaS
- An understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon
Above market average compensation
- You have already been able to successfully acquire relevant cloud/IT, consulting and/or sales experience through internships / previous jobs
- You completed the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or Solutions Architect
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu ) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.