Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Dubai is looking to hire an Intern – Regulatory Affairs to be based in our Dubai office to be responsible for designing and creating the UAE Regulatory SharePoint and Populating the same with Documents from the BLs as well as Training Users.
What are my responsibilities?
- Design a SharePoint for Regulatory Affairs in Dubai.
- Create a User’s Manual to help users of SharePoint understand and use it.
- Train Business Partner Regulatory Affairs Officers on the use of SharePoint.
- Populate the SharePoint with the Regulatory Affairs Documents.
- Develop knowledge of the Siemens Healthineers products.
- Develop knowledge of the Regulatory requirements in various key countries in MESA (Saudi Arabia, Iran, Pakistan and Ethiopia)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Enrolled in a Graduate or Undergraduate Degree in UAE.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and strong drive and a proactive initiative taking attitude.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.healthcare.siemens.com/
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare L.L.C.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
WARNING!!! Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.